Thanachart CapitalFor products and services or
more information, click
Thanachart Capital Public Company Limited (“the Company”) operates an investment business and is the Parent Company (or Holding Company) of Thanachart Group which offers a diverse range of financial services. The Company is also one of TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited’s (“TTB”) major shareholders. The Company’s main income is from share of profit from its investment in TTB. Moreover, the Company remained a company listed on the SET under Financial Industry and Banking Sector. the Company has designated MAX Asset Management Company Limited as a subsidiary which operates core businesses in line with the definition given in the relevant regulations of the SET. The member companies of Thanachart Group operate the following businesses:
- Securities Business Group is operated by Thanachart Securities Public Company Limited which was granted Full-Services License Type Gor to operate securities businesses and other related businesses such as securities brokerage, investment advisory services, financial advisory services, unit trust underwriting and repurchasing, securities registrar, etc.
- Insurance Business Group consists of
- Thanachart Insurance Public Company Limited offers insurance services which cover non-life insurance services such as auto insurance, fire insurance, and miscellaneous insurance. The company also operates investment business.
- MBK Life Assurance Public Company Limited provides individual and group life insurance to assure savings and life and health protection.
- TM Broker Company Limited gives life and non-life insurance brokerage services. It also introduces financial services and organizes training activities for those who are interested in becoming insurance brokers or agents.
- MT Service 2016 Company Limited operates back office and business support services for MBK LIFE and TM Broker.
- Distressed Asset Management Business Group consists of
- NFS Asset Management Company Limited manages non-performing assets purchased or taken transfer from financial institutions of Thanachart Group and other financial institutions.
- MAX Asset Management Company Limited manages non-performing assets purchased or taken transfer from other financial institutions.
- TS Asset Management Company Limited manages non-performing assets which include non-performing loans and properties foreclosed taken transfer from SCIB and TBANK.
- Leasing Business Group consists of
- Ratchthani Leasing Public Company Limited provides auto hire purchase and financial lease services with the focus on auto market for new and used car markets for passenger cars as well as vehicles for commercial purposes, such as pick-ups, taxis, truck tractors and lorries, etc.
- RTN Insurance Broker Company Limited provides insurance brokerage services which cover non-life and life insurance. It gives services mainly to customers of THANI.
- Investments Business Group consists of
- Thanachart SPV1 Company Limited was established for the purpose of buying shares of THANI from TBANK, as part of the business restructuring plan.
- Thanachart SPV2 Company Limited was established for the purpose of buying shares of other companies from TBANK, as part of the business restructuring plan. The companies transferred to the Company do not operate new businesses. Eventually, they will be dissolved and liquidated.