TH EN
 

Our History

   

Thanachart Capital Public Company Limited, formerly named as National Finance Public Company Limited, originally registered as "Lee Kwang Min Trust Company Limited" on November 17, 1959. The Company was approved by the Ministry of Finance to operate finance and securities business in 1974. The Company has been a member number 16 of the Stock exchange of Thailand (SET) since 1979, and been listed on the SET in 1982.